I'm bringing my Conflict Resolution for Communities workshop to one of my favourite community spaces: Likely General on Roncesvalles.
What we'll do:
- Circle check in and word play exercise
- Conflict management styles
- Tools for managing conflict with an emphasis on trauma-informed approaches
- Strategies for community accountability
- Closing circle and goals for future
What you'll get:
- An understanding of your go-to conflict management style
- Tools for non-violent communication
- An introduction into community accountability strategies
- Knowledge of what role you can play in community accountability and transformative justice practices
- A safe space to ask questions and talk about conflict
This workshop is 3 hours and operates on a trusted sliding scale, please choose what you are able to afford. To get tickets or to find out more, please visit Likely General.